We just released a new major version of MobaXterm (23.6)!
MobaXterm is your ultimate toolbox for remote computing: in a single Windows application, it provides loads of functions that are tailored for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle their remote jobs in a more simple fashion. MobaXterm provides all the important remote network tools (SSH, X11, WSL, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, …) to Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file which works out of the box. MobaXterm provides a basic Unix-like environment for Windows which uses an advanced console and can even run WSL distribution on Windows with full X server support!
In this new version we have updated the SSH and terminal emulator engine with the latest improvements from the PuTTY project to address Terrapin issue.
Additionally we have also updated the command-line SSH client based on OpenSSH to the latest version to address Terrapin issue.
Finaly we have updated OpenSSL in the 64-bit local terminal environment.
- Improvement: updated the SSH and terminal emulator engine with the latest improvements from the PuTTY project to address Terrapin issue
- Improvement: updated the command-line SSH client based on OpenSSH to the latest version to address Terrapin issue
- Improvement: updated OpenSSL in the 64-bit local terminal environment
- Improvement: the "Publisher name" field is not emp ty anymore in the embedded X11 server
- Improvement: after having modified a remote file, the confirmation popup now contains buttons with borders
- Improvement: updated some packages available through the "apt" command in the 64-bit local terminal environment
You can download this new release from MobaXterm website.
Thank you again for your precious support, for your tests on Preview versions and for your very positive feedback about MobaXterm. This is very motivating for us, thank you!
We hope you will enjoy working with this new version of MobaXterm!